Reset toolbar commands?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

Reset toolbar commands?

Postby roemer » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:29 am

Hi!
I am using Rapid PHP 2018, latest version. I also have Rapid PHP 2020 installed but it has too many problems for me, so I don't use it.

I notice that I cannot find some commands when I try to customize toolbars. Also, de commands in Categorie "PHP Debugger" shows what should be in category "Built in Menus", and "Built in Menus" is empty.

So I would like to "factory reset" the commands so I can again find the proper commands.

Any ideas how to do this? Could it be that having two versions side by side is causing the problems?

Hope someone has got a solution! Thank you.
roemer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support