How to add a pipe separator to toolbar?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

How to add a pipe separator to toolbar?

Postby trishahdee » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm

I have added some customizations to my WeBuilder toolbars and now I'd like to add a pipe separator between some of them but can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks for your assistance.
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"
trishahdee

Re: How to add a pipe separator to toolbar?

Postby jerrytaylor » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:00 am

I have the same question (and I'm sure I'm not alone). Why has nobody replied to the original question?

friday night funkin mod game
jerrytaylor

Postby Aivars » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:27 pm

While Customize dialog is open, right click the button that you want the pipe to be before and check "Begin a group".
Attachments
beginagroup.png
beginagroup.png (30.25 KiB) Viewed 3694 times
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby redmon_87 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:00 am

Thanks a lot Aivars for help, I have the same question,Walgreenslistens Really appreciate for solution it's work for me.
redmon_87

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support