How to have different size text on the same line

Post your questions and problem reports here

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please try to follow these guidelines. This will help to receive faster and more accurate response.

• Check the Support section of the corresponding product first. Chances are you will find your answer there;
  • Do not create new topics for already reported problems. Add your comments to the existing topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each problem request. Do NOT post a number of non-related problem reports in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Titles such as "A question," "Bug report" and "Help!" provide others no clue what your message is about;
  • Include the version number of the software you are using;
  • This is not an official customer support helpdesk. If you need a prompt and official response, please contact our support team directly instead. It may take a while until you receive a reply in the forum;

How to have different size text on the same line

Postby davidhelp » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:54 pm

How to have different size text on the same line and have the 2 words butt up next to each other with different colors as this example: BustedComputer

Question:
How can this be done with out using a span tag as when you shrink the width of the browser window or view on a cell phone the title BustComputer will break but at one letter at a time to the next line if not for the media query shrinking the text. I think it would be better to have a larger text with the whole word Computer going to the next line if the width was not wide enough on the cell phone to accommodate both words on the same line.
You can remove the media query to see the effect as you shrink the width of the browser or view on a cell phone.

See the link below for what I have done. I think there has to be a better way!

http://davidswebsite.com/webhelp/differ ... _line.html

HTMLPad 2022
davidhelp

Re: How to have different size text on the same line

Postby davidhelp » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:45 am

See link and the code. I have modified it completely. I no longer use the span tag.
davidhelp

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Support