Registration Key Code

Post your questions and problem reports here

Registration Key Code

Postby WestonFire22 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:36 am

I read in an old thread that you had some script to automatically call to generate a unique registration code based on user name on the fly. So for example, I could set me commerce provider to call a url to generate a unique key for each sale. Is this still possible? The link to the KB article in the old post is no longer valid.

Thanks
WestonFire22

Re: Registration Key Code

Postby Aivars » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 am

It is possible but it depends on whether the system you're using for selling the screensavers supports the script. Please contact us via http://www.blumentals.net/scrfactory/su ... ontact.php and send us more details about the sales system you're using.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby WestonFire22 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Aivars, I am looking at either FastSpring or Avangate, would either of those work with a licensing script to generate codes on the fly?

Bruce
WestonFire22

Postby Aivars » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:43 am

I'm pretty sure it could work with Fastspring. When new Fastspring subscription is created, your server will receive a payment notification which you can use to generate a key and e-mail it to customer.
It could also be possible with Avangate, although I could not find enough info about this in their public documentation, so please ask their support to make sure how that would work. It seems like Avangate is focusing on general keys instead of those derived from customer's info.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Screensaver Factory Support